VigRX Plus Review Can Reiki Cure Erectile Dysfunction
The Official Website by Leading Edge Health is the only official Vendor. We cannot guarantee other 3rd party retailers. Can Reiki Cure Erectile Dysfunction
The other effects that VigRX Plus promises are:
- Easier penetration
- More intense orgasms
- Faster erection restoration
- Better sex
VigRX is a product lineup. VigRX products include VigRX, VigRX Plus, VigRX Delay Spray, and VigRX Oil. All of them increase your sexual performance by prolonging your erection and enhancing your sexual drive.
VigRX Plus is an improved version of the first VigRX. The first VigRX (website) has been on the market since 2001. Most of its active ingredients include well known traditional herbs and plants: Horny Goat Weed, Semen Cuscutae, and Ginkgo Biloba.
In 2006, VigRX Plus was published. The main improvement is the addition of Bioperine, a pepper derivative, that improves the product’s effects. Up until now, the general quality of these ingredients has developed, which made the pills even more potent.
Leading Edge Health
Leading Edge Health markets and sells all VigRX solutions. It’s a company based in British Columbia, Canada. It’s been in the business for over 15 years, but the company began gaining market traction only in the past 3 years.
Leading Edge Health primarily develops and sells natural beauty and health supplements. Some of the most popular products are Stop Grow, GenF20 Plus, and Kollagen Intensiv.
Additionally, Leading Edge is behind the next male enhancement products:
- Semenax pills: these are pills to this increase semen volume. Read our review or visit Semenax.com.
- Volume Pills: similar to Semenax, these also increase seminal volume, but have a different set of components. Visit VolumePills.com.
- ProExtender: this is a penis extender designed to increase length. Read our review or visit ProExtender.com. Can Reiki Cure Erectile Dysfunction
All products from Leading Edge Health are over-the-counter (OTC) drugs. The company has multiple websites and landing pages, which may be confusing for people trying to research about this company and its products. You access their company site directly here: LeadingEdgeHealth.com.
Despite being marketed and sold by a Canadian company, Chinese companies manufacture the new batches of VigRX and VigRX Plus. Guangzhou Lishi Technology Co., Ltd.. and Poerkan Co., Ltd.. Are those that produce the item, to be exact.
The two manufacturers are well established in the business. Guangzhou Lishi began in 2010 and Poerkan began in 2007. Both also have a fantastic reputation. Both of these companies generate a vast majority of online medicinal products, so you can fully trust their quality and purity.
Horny Goat Weed: It appears on the label as Epimedium leaf extract. It has the active ingredient Icariin, which assists in erectile dysfunction (ED). It is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Horny Goat Weed acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor (like Viagra) and enhances penile blood circulation.
- Cuscuta Seed Extract: This extract comes from Semen Cuscutae or Chinese Dodder. It’s used to enhance and cure sperm abnormalities in traditional Chinese medicine. Trials have been conducted to determine its effects on sperm with defects, and results demonstrated 70% improvement in sperm count and motility (pharmacological information here).
- Ginkgo Biloba: It enhances circulatory health, mental alertness, and erection quality. Its primary effect is to improve blood flow in the body. This enhanced blood flow will assist in keeping harder and longer-lasting erections. After all, erections are just blood pumping in and out of the penis at an increased rate (medical studies done here).
- Asian Red Ginseng: The one used in VigRX is Panax or Korean Red Ginseng to be exact. It’s used traditionally as medicine for a broad assortment of illnesses. Recently, its impact on erectile dysfunction is promising (read about some medical tests).
- Saw Palmetto Berry: Otherwise known as Fructus Serenoa and Serenoa Repens, Saw Palmetto Berry is a phytotherapeutic agent used to treat Lower Urinary Tract (LUT), enlarged prostate, and hair loss symptoms. It is broadly known as an excellent aphrodisiac (libido booster) and sexual stimulation. It works by slowing testosterone conversion into DHT.
- Muira Pauma Bark Extract: Also called Ptychopetalum Olacoides, it raises libido, but its specific role in sexual stimulation is still unknown. In addition, the extract is an anti-stress and antidepressant (medical tests done here).
- Catuaba Bark Extract: Its scientific name is Erythroxylum Catuaba. It is a well-known aphrodisiac in Brazil. The bark extract also acts as a central nervous stimulant. Europeans and Asians traditionally used it as a natural aphrodisiac and a remedy for erectile dysfunction. It works by expanding blood vessels in the penis.
- Hawthorn Berry: It’s Called Fructus Crataegi in the scientific community. It’s an exceptional antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure) that alleviates cardiovascular ailments. The fruit’s effect has been deemed useful in vasodilating nitric oxide in the body, thus affecting the user’s erection quality.
- Damiana: It’s also known as Turnera Aphrodisiaca. The Mayans used it as an aphrodisiac. It improves erection quality and increases endurance. In recent studies, it’s plausible that it can fix ED due to diabetes.
- BioPerine: It’s a version of Piperine that is manufactured by Sabinsa Corporation. It’s an extract from Black Pepper. It improves the overall absorption of nutrients in the body. Its principal function is to be the foundation for the ingredients and amplify their effects (read more about this).
- Tribulus Terrestris: This is one of the most common male enhancement supplements. It’s included in the majority of erection pills.
Each box of VigRX Plus comprises 60 pills (capsules). The recommended dosage is two pills a day. Can Reiki Cure Erectile Dysfunction
You may take a maximum of four VigRX Plus tablets each day, but you should not exceed that.
Mealtime is the best time to take the tablets. It does not matter whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
It’s best for you to ask your physician before taking this supplement. After using the product for three months, Leading Edge Health recommends consulting with your physician again to check for unwanted effects.
Note that the Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) didn’t evaluate and approve all statements on the box along with other advertising advertisements for VigRX Plus. Typically, the FDA is not a huge fan of over-the-counter pills for ED.
Also, regardless of the individual curative and medicinal effects of the ingredients in the product, it should not be used to prevent, diagnose, or cure diseases — unless prescribed by a physician.
Ordering VigRX Plus
You may order VigRX Plus and other VigRX products on their dedicated online product websites and shops. Leading Edge Health products all have numerous sites and e-shops online. To make sure you buy at the right location, VigRXPlus.com.
We highly recommended that you get VigRX Plus from its official website since a lot of counterfeiters target this item. If you already purchased from a 3rd party shop (like eBay, Amazon, or Walmart), you could test whether the product is authentic — follow the anti-counterfeiting procedure .
Ordering authentic VigRX Plus is essential, especially if you’re a first-time user. It also allows you to take advantage of the product’s money-back guarantee.
The guarantee will enable you to test the product for 2 weeks (67 days to be exact ). If you’re unsatisfied with it, you can find a complete refund.
Because of the effect of VigRX’s ingredients on blood circulation, individuals with blood pressure conditions can quickly become affected with a few side effects. Some of the minor side effects that VigRX carries are:
- Upset Stomach
- Dry Mouth
Below are the possibly severe (and more rare) side effects of the product:
- Quick Heart Rate
- Easy Bruising
Since VigRX Plus is one of the most popular products that Leading Edge Marketing sells, it’s understandable that numerous concerns riddle it. Here are most of the pressing issues that VigRX Plus has:
- A high rate of adverse reactions from users. In clinical trials, the side effects happen too often.
- The guarantee is both a pro and a con. You will never know when it will take effect, and the warranty implicitly says that you will need to wait for two months to see any results.
- Despite being one of the cheapest male performance drugs in the current market, it is still an expensive maintenance supplement.
- Counterfeit goods are rampant. Needless to say, this can be easily solved by simply ordering the true product site straight from Leading Edge Marketing as we mentioned previously. Can Reiki Cure Erectile Dysfunction
Original VigRX and VigRX Plus
VigRX and VigRX Plus are marketed and sold as two unique products (there is also VigRX Oil; which we reviewed individually ). VigRX is the original formulation while VigRX Plus is the improved version. The major difference was the inclusion of Bioperine — it boosts the potency and absorption of all existing ingredients.
Leading Edge Health still sells VigRX (VigRX.com). Most other online retailers discontinued selling it. It is much cheaper than VigRX Plus. A bottle of VigRX prices $59.95 while a box of VigRX Plus costs $76.99.
However, we recommend that you select VigRX Plus instead because of its improved potency.
VigRX is one among many over-the-counter pills. Here are some notable opponents:
- ExtenZe (BuyExtenze.com): this is one of the most popular male enhancement pills along with VigRX. Both pills’ effects are very similar, but the ingredients are slightly different. Therefore, some people may benefit more from one than another.
- ProSolution Plus (ProSolutionPlus.com): both are very similar (even created by the same company), but there are minor differences.